Reptile & Frog Licensing in NSW

To keep captive bred reptiles and frogs as pets in NSW you will need a keepers licence. To download the application forms and get more basic information on what is required - click here.

NPWS Native Animal Keeper Electronic Record Keeping System. 

If you would like to submit your annual record of the animals you keep you now can do it online - click here.

Apply or Renew a Licence Online.

You can now submit and renew your Animal Keepers Licence online.

To take a look at the information from OEH - click here.

Or if you would like to apply for or renew your licence now - click here.

Copyright © 2016 - Hawkesbury Herpetological Society Inc.